From the drafts —
Telling that I chose to title Lost in the Shuffle and then went poof into the ether. Basically, cited Greek gods, a poet whose work I just discovered & Heather Locklear, who just ended up in trouble with pills and alcohol.
The idea was that my ‘biggest’ days on this blog had to do with mythology, Ruth Stone and “a best of film” review.
Therefore, it was concluded that I must work in more exorbitant taxidermy, a cinematic language flipping pictures & soundtracks, the employ of such tactics hard to express, suppressed, the same.
while darkness wiles away
fills the passage of time
Fills the minds of man
beneath endless blankets of despair
This I cannot hold
This has no place
beneath the still, cool night
sky indifferent to our sorrows so soon realized
so long to abide
silent suffering was never part of the appeal
- Anxiety was brought by on by a ticklish antichrist
- How do you explain — the list goes on & on but never feels complete, certainly far from over
- The vastness of badness – and, naturally follows, but what are we to do?
- There’s always holes in these effervescent arguments – alright sleights of hand passed off as fun and games jejune responses to the problems of humanity
- Subterfuge complete
- This September there will be a projected showing, an unprecedented unveiling of the unholy ceiling where blood splashes make up 40% of the umbre these days…
- How am I not to simply sit down and cry? Today is Saturday the last Saturday of July
What I wrote was far more poetic but now I am hungry and way beyond what