Weak, whiny, muddling. Anyone can do a better job of righting a ship going down with its men?
- Obama’s shades of gray: His critics call him weak and whiny. But he’s doing what most President’s do: muddling through [TIME]
- Ukraine’s battleground blurs the lines between civilian and fighter [TIME]
- “Senate Republicans vented their frustration over the deteriorating situation in Ukraine on Tuesday, as a panel of Obama Administration witnesses struggled to lay out how the U.S. could block Russian President Vladimir Putin from enforcing his will in the embattled country.” [TIME]
- Establishment candidate wins North Carolina GOP primary [USA Today]
- “North Carolina was the opening battleground in the fight between the Republican Party’s two main factions, and it’s a sign the establishment’s no-holds-barred strategy is paying off. American Crossroads spent $1.6 million on behalf of Tillis, significantly more than the resources of Republican challengers Greg Brannon and Mark Harris. They aired three ads, which each touted Tillis’s conservative…
View original post 205 more words